Throughout April and May 2016, we will be working with the British Lung Foundation to deliver free lung screening tests in GP practices across Camden.
Persistent Cough? Breathless? Wheezy? Don’t ignore these symptoms any longer. They could be linked to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or other serious lung conditions.
Healthcare professionals will be present at all of the events to offer you information and support, plus booklets and leaflets for you to take home.
Love Your Lungs events will be held at:
- Thursday 7 April - Gower Street Practice 1-5.30pm
- Friday 8 April - Park End Practice 10am-4pm
- Wednesday 13 April - Hampstead Group 10am-4pm
- Thursday 14 April - West Hampstead 10am- 4pm
- Tuesday 19 April - Hampstead Group 10am-4pm
- Thursday 21 April - West Hampstead 10am-4pm
- Tuesday 26 April - Park End Practice 10am-4pm
- Saturday 30 April - Chomley Gardens 10am-4pm
- Wednesday 4 May - Prince of Wales 10am-4pm.
If you are registered at any of the GP practices above and would like to book an appointment for a free lung screening test, please contact the BLF phone line on 03000 030 555 or email email@example.com