North Locality Election PPG member
An election for the North Locality is proceeding and the following candidates have been nominated to stand for election. There is five candidates for four positions.
The Candidates are as follows:
- Ruth Appleton (Caversham PPG) read Ruth's nomination statement
- Hilary Lance (Adelaide PPG) read Hilary's nomination statement
- John Levite (Keats Group PPG) read John's nomination statement
- Joanna Macrae (Caversham PPG) read Joanna's nomination statement
- Robert Paterson (Park End PPG) read Robert's nomination statement
Please note that is you wish to vote you must be a Patient Participation Group (PPG) member of one of the following general practices in Camden.
- Adelaide Medical Centre
- Brookfield Park Surgery
- Caversham Group Practice
- Daleham Gardens Health Centre
- Hampstead Group Practice
- Keats Group Practice
- Park End Surgery
- Parliament Hill Surgery
- Primrose Hill Surgery
- Prince of Wales Group Practice
- Rosslyn Hill Surgery
- Swiss Cottage Surgery
If you are eligible to vote you can submit your vote by returning the voting slip.
Follow this link to download the voting slip.
All votes have to be to be submitted by 23:59 Friday 6 April 2018.