Feedback and evaluation
Our engagement with patients, local residents, stakeholders and other partners is vital to our work.
We always provide feedback to those who have engaged with us and shared their views. We do this in a number of ways:
- Feedback reports which record the purpose of the engagement, the discussion and outcomes. These are shared with all those involved and published on our website.
- Specific 'you said, we did and what difference did this make' in the bi-monthly Governing Body Patient Voice reports.
- Meetings to bring people together to feedback on how we have used their views.
- Phone calls to people who have been involved.
- Emails to people who have been involved.
- At our Annual General Meeting.
- At our Camden Patient and Public Engagement operational, open meetings and thank you event.
- At our PPG forum meetings.