Governing Body GP Representative and Practice Manager Election
Nominations are open for a GP Representative to represent the West Locality and a Practice Manager Representative on the Governing Body of NHS Camden Clinical Commissioning Group (‘Camden CCG’). The election is being overseen by the Londonwide Local Medical Committee.
Being a Governing Body member is a fantastic opportunity to
- Make a difference;
- Be at the heart of key decisions and influence commissioning strategy;
- Shape, define and lead improvements of health services and standards in Camden;
- Raise provider standards and drive innovation;
- Improve the way Camden CCG commissions and contracts services to make them outcomes focussed;
- Broaden your experience and understanding different aspects of clinical practice and commissioning;
- Broaden and enhance your leadership and strategic skills;
- Be part of a new, exciting way of working.
To be considered for nomination for the GP Representative position you must be a GP working at least two clinical sessions per week at a Camden CCG member practice.
To be considered for nomination for the Practice Manager Representative position you must be a Practice Manager working as a Practice Manager in a Camden CCG member practice.
Additional eligibility criteria are contained in the election documentation in the download area on the right hand side of the screen.
If you are interested in either of these roles please see the role description, person specification and the FAQs.
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 28th September 2018. Potential candidates are able to self-nominate.
If you have any questions please e-mail the election team at: Camden.email@example.com
A member of the election team will respond to your query within seven working days. Please include your telephone number as it may be possible to resolve your query by phone. We will only be able to respond to election queries via this e-mail address.