North Central London Senior management team structure
New North Central London (NCL) – Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington – CCG management arrangements have been agreed to support the delivery of the NCL Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP). This has included the establishment of an NCL Senior Management team.
The structure of the Senior Management team, and a summary of NCL commissioning arrangements, can be found in the download section to the right of this page.
The new executive posts created are:
- NCL CCGs Accountable Officer: with accountability for the executive management of the NCL system and will be the Accountable Officer for each individual CCG.
- NCL CCGs Chief Finance Officer: with executive accountability for the financial performance of the NCL CCGs and the financial strategy, and will be the Finance Director for each individual CCG.
- A Director of Strategy: with accountability for shaping and delivering the strategy of the STP across NCL.
- A Director of Performance and Acute Commissioning: with accountability for assurance and service performance across NCL.
- Four CCG Chief Operating Officers/Local Executive Directors.